FAQ: Marathon Swims: Sandford Parks Lido
Who do I contact if I have a question about the Sandford Parks Lido Marathon Swim?
- The Sandford Parks Lido Marathon Swims event is managed and operated by the team at Sandford Parks Lido – please contact them on this email
When is Marathon Swims Sandford Park Lido?
- The event is Saturday 27 July 2019. The start times are likely to vary between 7am and 1pm
How do I enter Marathon Swims Sandford Park Lido?
- Click here to take you through to the entry page
Can I cancel or transfer my place in Sandford Parks Lido?
- Please refer all questions about the Sandford Parks Lido event to the Sandford Parks Lido website
Transfers between places in the Marathon Swims London event and any other Marathon Swims event (or visa versa) are not possible. Please see Marathon Swims London FAQ’s for details about what is possible with transfers in the London event7am and 1pm
How much is the entry fee to Marathon Swims Sandford Parks Lido?
- The entry fee for Marathon Swims Sandford Parks Lido is (from):
Marathon 10k = £40, Marathon 10k (team) = £70, Half Marathon 5k = £25. Please be aware that these are early bird prices
Can I enter both Marathon Swims London and Sandford Parks Lido events?
- Yes, of course, it would be great to welcome you to both events. You would need to enter each event separately
Is there any difference in format between the Marathon Swims London and Sandford Parks Lido events?
- Both events operate the same great Marathon Swims format, with chip-timing. The main difference is that the Sandford Parks Lido event is outdoor – so bring your sunscreen!
Will Marathon Swims be hosting any additional events in other venues?
- We will be taking the event around the country. If your local 50m pool is interesting in hosting their own Marathon Swims event, please encourage them to get in touch with us firstname.lastname@example.org